ITT Corporation Planner II in Valencia, California
Position Summary : Incumbent will generate material requirements and production plans per product delivery schedules for manufactured components and assemblies via computerized, interactive MRPII system environment. Incumbent will be responsible for maintaining a continuous flow of material from order entry to final delivery in support of customer and marketing forecast requirements, while ensuring maximum inventory turn rates through proper ordering techniques.
· Provide guidance for the clerical and production planning activities required to support current product line assignment.
· Provide both shop floor control and purchasing functions with inventory requirements to meet customer orders and marketing forecast inventory demands.
· Re-define inventory delivery priorities and re-schedule as required.
· Assure timely, consistent and accurate ordering of inventory to current policies and procedures.
· Support management of status of work in progress, material availability, and potential production problems.
· Ensure accurate tracking and resolution of production shortages as required to support customer objectives.
· Advise sales department of customer order delivery schedule exceptions and alternative action.
· Support sub-assembly and assembly manufacturing functions as required until the MPS department can be established.
ITT Aerospace Controls headquartered in Valencia, Calif., is a premier supplier of highly engineered components and integrated solutions for mechanical and environmental control systems for aerospace commercial and military applications. Our wide array of products can be found on virtually every commercial and military airplane flying today including linear and rotary actuators, fuel, hydraulic, pneumatic, motor and solenoid operated valves, pumps, electro-mechanical switches, ice and freeze protection, noise control, hoses and connectors, drain masts, air/surface heaters and composites.
ITT Aerospace Controls
“ITT Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”
Minimum Education Requirements:
High School or Equivalent
Paid Relocation Available?:
Percent of Travel Required:
Skills and Experience:
Requirements & Skills:
· High School Diploma / GED or equivalent years of work experience. College degree a plu
· Requires 2 years Production Control Planning/scheduling experience in a computerized MRP environment.
· Direct hands-on LEAN experience, preferred.
· APICS Certification, preferred.