ITT Corporation Temp - Product Design Engineer in Vadodara, India
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Create new or modified products using CAD systems (Pro/E and Spicer) with general supervision from senior people. Lay out, design and modify pumps, guarding, baseplates, and all auxiliary equipment to meet industry, product and customer specifications. Process Engineering Change Notices (ECNs).
SCOPE AND MAGNITUDE
Describe scope and magnitude in specific terms of project size, budgets, sales volume, operational impact, and personnel.
Assist in design, engineering and product development activities of centrifugal pumps for industrial applications such as Oil & Gas, Chemical, Pharmaceutical & related industries.
Create 3D parametric models and manufacturing drawings using ProE, PDLM tools.
Provide Understands and interprets engineering
data necessary for preparation of production
Design and develop new products for use in variety of standard and special applications.
Minimum Education Requirements:
BS/BA Degree or Equivalent
Paid Relocation Available?:
Percent of Travel Required:
Less than 25%
Temp - Product Design Engineer
Skills and Experience:
State formal education level, work experience, & specialization required. State additional professional, technical, skills or knowledge required.
· BE or Diploma Mechanical Engineering
· 3-5 years experience with a solid track record in the area of Industrial process pumps related to API or ANSI standards.
· Must be highly motivated & results oriented & able to effectively interface with others to reach concurrence on design issues.
· Internal and industry design standards.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively use other job related software (spreadsheet, desk top publishing, word processing, etc.).
Understanding of foundry, machine shop and fabrication requirements
Competencies/Traits: List demonstrated traits of successful performers.
· Attention to detail and commitment to quality
Creativity and innovative thinking
Ability to collaborate in the design process
· Self starter along with flexibility and adaptability