ITT Corporation Designer I in Seneca Falls, New York
ITT Goulds Pumps – Designer I
Do you seek to be a Designer I with a leading industrial original equipment manufacturer? Join ITT Industrial Pumps as we engineer critical components and customized technology solutions for our global customers. (Location: Seneca Falls, NY)
ITT Goulds Pumps is among the most widely recognized and respected brands in the global pump industry, serving customers in the oil and gas, mining, power generation, chemical, pulp and paper, and general industrial markets. As the only manufacturer to make digital monitoring standard on every process pump, ITT Goulds Pumps continues to lead the industry in both mechanical pump design and the adoption of smart technologies.
The primary role of the Designer is to create 3D CAD models of Hydraulic design components for a range of pump types. The role requires disciplined application of established processes defined within ITT design documentation and other relevant international standards. The Designer should maintain personal awareness of current technological advances in 3D modelling practices.
· Create 3D Hydraulic CAD models using established design processes
· Support the development and maintenance of Hydraulic design programs
· Review and collate accurate design details of legacy products to add to Hydraulic database.
· Interface with other departments to ensure Hydraulic designs do not compromise mechanical requirements.
· Review designs as required to ensure conformance to specification
Modify hydraulic models as required to complete Engineering Changes
ITT Goulds Pumps
“ITT Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”
Minimum Education Requirements:
Business or Technical School (AA Desired) or Equivalent
Paid Relocation Available?:
Percent of Travel Required:
Skills and Experience:
· color:#333333">Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
· color:#333333">Entry Level to 4+ years relevant experience
· color:#333333">Experience with CREO – Required
· color:#333333">Experience with CadKey and or Pro-E. – Preferred
· color:#333333">Experience with Windchill 3D Data Management or similar.
· color:#333333">Ability to design in 3D parametric modeling.
· color:#333333">Ability to effectively utilize 2D and 3D CAD software, spreadsheets and word processing software.
· color:#333333">Proficient in creating 3D CAD models ideally using surfacing techniques.
· color:#333333">Knowledge of pump types and applications including Hydraulic fundamentals.
· color:#333333">Working knowledge of Microsoft office tools (with potential to learn advanced VB programming).
· color:#333333">Familiar with manufacturing processes and industry standards.
NY, Seneca Falls