ITT Corporation Technical Sales Representative in Houston, Texas
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Drive growth of the M&C products in the region. Support existing sales channels (IP Direct, Distribution) in the sale and ongoing support of ITT Monitoring and Control products and services at the regional level.
Identify, secure, and grow new sales channels for ITT M&C products in the given region.
Identify regional trends and opportunities for M&C products.
Achieve M&C Regional Targets
· Drive sales teams to achieve regional targets and grow M&C sales
· Develop strategic initiatives to grow regional business
· Prepare engineered quotes and be responsible for application engineering activities.
· Develop vendor relationship to localize product support and sourcing.
· Take lead in key project strategy, negotiation, and closing
· Work with SAM’s to leverage strategic account opportunities
Develop New Sales Channels for M&C Products
· Identify new channel candidates and assist management
· Assist with training for new channels
Field Service Support
· Start up and commissioning of M&C products
· Provide Technical support for M&C products
This position requires visibility to controlled documents
ITT Goulds Pumps
“ITT Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”
Minimum Education Requirements:
BS/BA Degree or Equivalent
Paid Relocation Available?:
Percent of Travel Required:
51 - 75%
Technical Sales Representative
Skills and Experience:
Education: 4 year BS degree
Experience: 5 years industrial sales experience
experience with pumps systems /machine health diagnostics / vibration analysis
knowledge of variable frequency drives
knowledge of process control systems such as PLCs, DCS, and SCADA systems.
communication and interpersonal skills
. Strategic Vision