ITT Corporation Buyer Specialist in Hebron, Kentucky
In the role
of Buyer Specialist, this person will have a direct impact on the Supply
Chain functions and will be the back-up for the Supply Chain Manager.
· Creates, monitors, and maintains purchase
orders, for: Global Intercompany Sites,
Vendors, and Contractors.
· Works with Account Managers to develop
forecast across business segments.
· Executes procurement plans based on
forecast, while ensuring the timely and uninterrupted flow of materials between
suppliers and site.
· Monitors Supplier performance and assist
with KPI dashboard metrics.
· Assists with warehouse management, inventory
related tasks, inbound/outbound freight, and monitoring delinquent backlog
· Communicates with Management with regard
to purchase order status; manages orders through completion.
· Manages material master data in SAP.
· Interacts with suppliers and is
responsible for maintaining and, enhancing good business relationship.
· Uses continuous improvement to
standardize, automate, and improve recurring activities over time.
· Support site projects that contribute to
ITT Motion Technologies N.A.- Hebron, KY
“ITT Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”
Minimum Education Requirements:
BS/BA Degree or Equivalent
Paid Relocation Available?:
Percent of Travel Required:
Less than 25%
Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent
· Experience with MRP systems (AS400, SAP, etc)
· 2+ years Buying experience
· Strong Communication Skills
Additional Consideration will be given to those with:
· SAP background
· Previous Logistics experience
· Previous Inventory Control experience
· APICS Certification