ITT Corporation TEMP: AM Strategic Account Manager in Buenos Aires, Argentina
· Aftermarket Sales Leader within Argentina & Uruguay'sterritory.
· Focus in three (3) areas: a) Repair business (PCs, TSPs,MPPs, Gould's products).
b) Upgrades,M&Cs and value added proposal (ProCast, Proshop, etc)
c) Support todevelop Spare part Long Term agreement (key customer).
Responsible ofachieving the aftermarket sales goals defined (2019: $1MM/year repair /$500K/year upgrade and 2(two) new spare part long term agreements) and toimprove the customer experience with our company.
· Lead and handle aftermarket sales by ensuring a leverageof resources to reach the best solution that meets / exceeds the customers’expectations within assigned key account/territory/market. Focus to recoveryformer repair market covered by APS
· Be owner of the full repair and value added sales process(prospection, bidding and closing) to his/her territory. Act like a facilitatorto improve and increase spare part business through long term agreements andusing indirect channel (distributors).
· Build trustful long term relations with key accountpeople at all levels (including upper management levels) to foresee anyupcoming project requirement. Basing our proposal and relationship in offering Technicalsupport, creating Value Added and helping customer to improve Total Pump Life CycleCost.
· Gather and keep updated intelligence on the marketsupcoming projects and competition strategy.
· Maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty
· Attend and present at external customer meetings.
· Accomplish internal meetings and share information toreport into sales and other areas/levels of our company to perform duties andaid business development.
· Promote a smooth and effective interaction among peersand other functional areas for the best reaction upon projects developments.
· Leverage all the resources available (ProSmart,Pumpsmart, iAlert, ProCast) to differentiate with a better project alternativefor customers from competition.
· Work in accordance with Quote procedures, order entryprocedures and IP500.
Adhere to health and safetypolicy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment.
ITT Latin America
Minimum Education Requirements:
BS/BA Degree or Equivalent
Paid Relocation Available?:
Percent of Travel Required:
up to 50%
TEMP: AM Strategic Account Manager
Skills and Experience:
· Education: Mechanical engineering bachelor degree and
· Work Experience: +7 years selling repair parts and other
rotating equipment repair service. Knowledge centrifugal and positive
displacement pumps within O&G, Petrochemical, Food & Pharma and Power
· Managerial skills. Self motivated
· Ability to interact with piers and overall functions
personnel to ensure best customer experience. Effective communication skills (with
internal and external customers).
· Idioms: English: intermediate-advanced.
· Preferred knowledge/skills/experience: Pump and system
trouble shooting, rotating equipment repair techniques.
· Proven experience to close orders, develop new customers,
meet sales and budget goals. Ability to perform business forecast and adjust
strategies accordingly. Meet commitments.
· Strong and effective verbal. Presentation skills along
with clear execution orientation.
· Negotiation skills