ITT Corporation Sales Representative III in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Sales Engineer. Area Sales Manager. Responsible
of achieving the sales goals defined and to improve the customer experience
with our company
List the essential functions and major activities in order of their
importance. · Lead and handle sales of centrifugal and positive
displacement pumps (as complete new units, bare pump, spares and
service/repair) by ensuring a leverage of resources to reach the best solution
that meets / exceeds the customers’ expectations within assigned key account/territory/market.
· Be owner of the full sales process (prospection, bidding
and closing) to his/her key account. Act like a facilitator to improve and
increase sales through indirect channel (distributors).
· Build trustful long term relations with key account
people at all levels (including upper management levels) to foresee any
upcoming project requirement. Basing our proposal and relationship in offering Technical
support, creating Value Added and helping customer to improve Total Pump Life Cycle
· Gather and keep updated intelligence on the markets
upcoming projects and competition strategy.
· Maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty
· Attend and present at external customer meetings.
· Accomplish internal meetings and share information to
report into sales and other areas/levels of our company to perform duties and
aid business development.
· Promote a smooth and effective interaction among peers
and other functional areas for the best reaction upon projects developments.
· Leverage all the resources available (ProSmart,
Pumpsmart, iAlert, ProCast) to differentiate with a better project alternative
for customers from competition.
· Work in accordance with Quote procedures, order entry
procedures and IP500.
Adhere to health and
safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment
ITT Latin America
Minimum Education Requirements:
BS/BA Degree or Equivalent
Paid Relocation Available?:
Percent of Travel Required:
up to 50%
Sales Representative III
Skills and Experience:
· Education: Mechanical engineering bachelor degree
· Work Experience: +7 years in Sales of centrifugal and
positive displacement pumps within O&G, Petrochemical, Food & Pharma
and Power markets (preferred). Others like technical equipment/ high tech
· Ability to interact with piers and overall functions
personnel to ensure best customer experience.
· Idioms: English: intermediate-advanced.
· Knowledge: ITT IP product knowledge (only for internal
candidates). Forecasting tools. Plan development and implementation experience.
Strong and effective
verbal, written and presentation skills along with clear execution orientation