ITT Corporation Senior SharePoint Developer in Athens, Greece
Essential functions for the role:
- Experience consulting with clients to design and develop portal solutions based on Microsoft SharePoint 2010, 2013 and 2016.
· Good communication skills and the ability to collaborate with users and support team members to develop SharePoint solutions that meet customer needs, while adhering to established standards.
· Knowledgeable about and ability to develop attractive and well-structured pages using SharePoint Designer.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills to develop efficient and logical workflows that match the requirements of a complex process flow.
· InfoPath or equivalent forms design experience with forms that are attractive, intuitive, easy to use, and match the requirements of a specific business process.
· Ability to customize SharePoint web parts to match the functional and formatting requirements of a specific site.
· A complete understanding of SharePoint’s security features and the ability to design a security scheme that will protect a site and its data according to prudent business sense and the requirements of the site’s owners.
· Thorough knowledge of SharePoint’s collaboration features and the ability to show users how to use these features to enhance their team activities.
· Able to provide training, demonstrations, and other support to users as needed.
Minimum Education Requirements:
BS/BA Degree or Equivalent
Paid Relocation Available?:
Percent of Travel Required:
Senior SharePoint Developer
Skills and Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or relevant job experience developing business applications in SharePoint.
3-5 years of experience working with MOSS/SharePoint or O365 and using it to develop sites or applications that include complex design features, custom forms and workflows with multiple tasks.
3-5 years of project leadership experience in the development of applications for a variety of business functions.
Demonstrable knowledge of common business functions in a large organization from the shop floor to the front office.
Experience with and understanding of Microsoft Office suite and Active Directory.
Position requires strong English communication (verbal, written) skills. Along with some customer service skills including the ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of people. Knowledge of other languages would be helpful.
Lean Six Sigma certification a plus.